Norwood Alumni! Your graduating class needs your help!
The Norwood Promise would like to introduce the Alumni Challenge. We are challenging you to support your Alma Mater and counting on you to help our students succeed into post-secondary education.
We wish to raise $15,000 by the end of August. Your gift can go a long way to help your class succeed in the challenge, help Norwood students achieve higher education, and help your community grow in one of the best ways it can – through its students.
So, what’s the challenge?
1. Alumni donate an amount that represents their graduating class. For instance, if you graduated in 1972, it is recommended to donate $19.72, $197.20, or $1,972.00. It is not required to donate in this fashion, but suggested!
*Any donation above $1 is accepted. The more you donate, the closer your graduate class gets to winning the challenge – but more importantly, any little bit will help Norwood High School students.*
*Check donations are accepted. Please print and complete this form ( Sign-up and donations form) – send with your check to:
PO Box 12534
Norwood, Ohio 45212
2. Like our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/NorwoodPromise) and, if you haven’t already, sign up for our newsletter (www.norwoodpromise.org/newsletter)
3. The winning decade and winning graduate class will be announced on August 31, 2016! A special prize will be brought to you by the Norwood Promise for the winners!
The prize for the winning decade includes:
– A certificate to be presented during Norwood Promise’s alumni event and announced in Reflections
– Norwood memorabilia.
– Bragging rights… of course!
The prize for the winning class includes:
– Brick in the Alumni Park in honor of the winning class
– A designee from the class to present the Norwood Promise Scholarship
– A plaque to be presented during Norwood Promise’s alumni event and announced in Reflections
– Norwood memorabilia
– The ultimate bragging rights!
The Norwood Promise is a commitment to provide each Norwood City School (NCS) graduate with the opportunity to attend post-secondary education with last-dollar scholarships. We wish to be a supplement to additional scholarship opportunities so that every student may have 100% covered tuition.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.